- DNS: Add support for SPF and TXT records with up to 512 bytes of data.
- SSH: Public keys can be passed via URL parameter to dynv6.
- SSH: Public keys can be restricted to a single host.
- Domains: Add
dns.navyas additional domains.
- SSH: Updating of IPv4/IPv6 addresses implemented
- SSH: Execution of commands without PTY implemented
Relaunch of dynv6
- Redundant setup with servers located in three different datacenters
- IPSec for secure data transmission between servers
- Frontend upgraded to Ruby On Rails 5
- Backend reimplemented in Go
- Caddy replaced Apache 2
- Add changelog
- Add dynv6 SSH shell with public key authentication (ed25519 and ecdsa)
- Hooks: Only call tunnelbroker.net if address has been changed
- Remove beta from logo. We are stable now.
- Hooks: Add support for tunnelbroker.net to update tunnel IP address
- DNS: Add support for TXT records
- DNS: Add support underscores (_) in DNS records
- DNS: Add support for wildcard records (*.domain.dynv6.net)
Launch of dynv6 beta phase
- Built on Ruby On Rails 4, PostgreSQL and PowerDNS
- DNS: Initial support for A, AAAA, MX and CNAME records